Welcome to Rich Money Habits by akosiallan.com!
This website will help you build long lasting rich money habits so you can achieve your dream of financial freedom with peace of mind!
Your money habits have gotten you to where you are financially. You may be in debt. You may be struggling to save. You may be on your way to building up your emergency fund. You may be looking for ways to grow and invest your hard earned money. Or you may already be rich wanting to protect what you have.
Your money habits were formed since the day you were born. You may have learned some of them from your well meaning parents, friends, and constant exposure to advertising. The only question is, do your money habits today make you rich or poor?
Unconsciously or not, poor money habits are hindering you from achieving your dreams. Its’ now time to finally learn how to build your own rich money habits. Learn how to make money, keep it, have it grow and work for you, so that you can finally reclaim your financial destiny and live the life you want.
10 Ways to Discover and Build Your Own Rich Money Habits TODAY!
1. Bookmark this site or add it to your favorites so that you can easily go back and re-read the articles again and again. Building rich money habits takes time. Constant exposure and practice will ensure that the rich money habits you learned become second nature to you.
2. Subscribe to Rich Money Habits and Get FREE Money Tips delivered directly to your Email or RSS Feed Reader. It’s FREE! Once subscribed, you will be automatically notified whenever a new article is posted on Rich Money Habits.
3. Become a Fan on Facebook!
CLICK HERE to like our Facebook Page!
4. Share a great article to your friends. You can click the “Re-tweet” or “Share” buttons at the top of every article to share it to your friends through Twitter and/or Facebook. There’s also a “Share / Save” button you can use at the end of each article should you want to email it to your friends.
6. Comment. Conveniently share your thoughts by using the comment box at the end of each article published on Rich Money Habits. Constructive and helpful comments are very much welcome.
7. Tell your story. Tell your personal finance story. Get a chance to be featured here at Rich Money Habits. If you want to share your story by writing a guest post, please use the Contact Page or send an email directly to richmoneyhabits [at] akosiallan [dot] com.
8. Read my personal finance story. Find out how I learned my first money habit, how I’ve dug myself a hole by getting into credit card debt, how I’ve managed to pay it back, build an emergency fund and get started to building rich money habits for life! You can lean more about me here.
9. Read the most recent and popular articles listed at the right side of the website. You can also browse through the list of all Rich Money Habits articles via the Archives section.
10. Watch out for exciting NEW features COMING SOON @ Rich Money Habits. In an effort to better serve our hyper-fast-growing number of readers, Rich Money Habits will be launching NEW exciting features in the coming weeks/months! Be the first to find out what exciting new features we have in store for you!
Cheers to your financial success!
MY PERSONAL RECOMMENDATIONS
Here’s a list of my own personal recommendations. Many of the things listed here are crucial in my personal journey to get to where I am today. I have tested every recommendation on this page.
Before digging into the awesome resources I know and trust, an important disclosure:
Some of the links below are affiliate links, which means that if you choose to make a purchase, I will earn a commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you. Please understand that I have experience with all of these companies, and I recommend them because they are helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions I make if you decide to buy something. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
GETTING STARTED IN YOUR JOURNEY TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM
For those who are still starting out in their financial journey. Perhaps you are heavily in debt, or starting to figure out the maze of information regarding personal finance, one thing I recommend is to grab a copy of the book, Rich Dad Poor Dad By Robert Kiyosaki. That’s the book that got me started to exploring this journey called the pursuit of Financial Freedom.
During my early years back in 2007, one thing that helped me was becoming a member of the Truly Rich Club. This is an online membership site that helps you get started laying out the foundation for your financial blueprint. I was abroad then and since there were a limited seminars I knew of that time, this is an alternative I was willing to try out. Bo Sanchez is a preacher in the Philippines, who now enjoys time freedom and financial freedom. Most of his businesses support the ministries. You can learn more about my Review Here. But if you’re ready to explore becoming part of the club, you can CLICK HERE to join the Truly Rich Club.
After becoming a member of the Truly Rich Club, I also attended lots of seminars ranging from P500 – P10,000+ fees on a half-day or 2-day session. I explored the worlds of Stocks Investing, Internet Marketing, Real-Estate Investing, Network Marketing and a whole lot more.
There’s a certain excitement you feel when you are fairly new to the world of business. Most of what I thought I knew was based on books. Deep down I felt, I had to gain a lot more experience to really make sense and succeed. The early days when I was still exploring the world of money, I wrote a book titled Rich Money Habits – 8 Ways to Shift Your Money Habits and Be Rich. It was a small project I did as part of exploring the world of internet marketing. There were so many firsts I experienced in that project. Much to my delight, people actually wanted to pay for what I shared with them. These are the experiences and the ideas that laid our the foundation for me to be able to resign from my 9-year IT career. Today, it’s 2018, more than 7 years since I last held a job. I am thankful for that opportunity to escape the life that no longer resonated with my path with a soul.
If you are at that stage where you are exploring the world of business and would like to learn the basics of personal finance. You can download and read my book. It’s FREE. Bo Sanchez was kind enough to read and write the foreword to my ebook and he said, “This (e)book contains the most essential tools you need to start your journey towards becoming truly rich. Click the picture below or this link to download the e-book.
TOOLS I USE FOR MY WEBSITE
Aweber – This is my default email autoresponder solution. I’ve been using this for a long time and has provided me with the basics of setting up your own newsletter. My favorite part is in being able to setup a sequence of emails upon subscribing. Anything that automates the process is something I’m all into. Being an IT guy, I hate seeing manual work when there’s a solution that is both elegant and effective. There are other providers like Mailchimp and Convertkit. Both have pros and cons. But aweber is enough for me for now. There’s not much difference in pricing. If you just want a simple email auto-responder, this is a good place to start. If you plan to migrate to another provider later on that can also be arranged. I tried migrating to Convertkit a few months back but the hassle of learning a new control panel and setting up your email series again stopped me. Maybe in the future. For now, I think aweber is still able to do most of the things I want to do. CLICK HERE to get aweber for your email automation needs.
Dreamhost – This is my default hosting provider. A hosting solution keeps your files backed up safely. These days there’s a 1-click button you can use to install WordPress right from your hosting account. This allows you to have your blog setup within 5 minutes. So you can focus on writing and customizing the design and not have to worry about all the technical stuffs. One thing I liked about dreamhost is the ability to host multiple sites in just one account. If your site is just starting and the traffic to your website is not that high yet, then dreamhost is for you. However, if you gain traffic in the range of thousand(s) or millions of unique visitors a day, there might be a need to upgrade into another plan or at another solution for that specific need. CLICK HERE to avail your $50 discount promo if you get the unlimited share hosting plan.
Godaddy.com – This is where I bought and registerd my domain name akosiallan.com. URL is like your home address. It is where people can find you. These days you can get for a little less than $9 per year. I used to have a blog with the akosiallan.wordpress.com and akosiallan.blogger.com but I found that it’s better to have your own domain so you have more control on how you want to do it. There are other providers out there but the difference is negligible. If you just want a simple solution, Go daddy has been around for some time and so far they have not failed me yet. So I am happy to recommend it to you.