Welcome to Rich Money Habits by akosiallan.com!
This website will help you build long lasting rich money habits so you can achieve your dream of financial freedom with peace of mind!
Your money habits have gotten you to where you are financially. You may be in debt. You may be struggling to save. You may be on your way to building up your emergency fund. You may be looking for ways to grow and invest your hard earned money. Or you may already be rich wanting to protect what you have.
Your money habits were formed since the day you were born. You may have learned some of them from your well meaning parents, friends, and constant exposure to advertising. The only question is, do your money habits today make you rich or poor?
Unconsciously or not, poor money habits are hindering you from achieving your dreams. Its’ now time to finally learn how to build your own rich money habits. Learn how to make money, keep it, have it grow and work for you, so that you can finally reclaim your financial destiny and live the life you want.
10 Ways to Discover and Build Your Own Rich Money Habits TODAY!
1. Bookmark this site or add it to your favorites so that you can easily go back and re-read the articles again and again. Building rich money habits takes time. Constant exposure and practice will ensure that the rich money habits you learned become second nature to you.
2. Subscribe to Rich Money Habits and Get FREE Money Tips delivered directly to your Email or RSS Feed Reader. It’s FREE! Once subscribed, you will be automatically notified whenever a new article is posted on Rich Money Habits.
3. Become a Fan on Facebook!
CLICK HERE to like our Facebook Page!
4. Share a great article to your friends. You can click the “Re-tweet” or “Share” buttons at the top of every article to share it to your friends through Twitter and/or Facebook. There’s also a “Share / Save” button you can use at the end of each article should you want to email it to your friends.
6. Comment. Conveniently share your thoughts by using the comment box at the end of each article published on Rich Money Habits. Constructive and helpful comments are very much welcome.
7. Tell your story. Tell your personal finance story. Get a chance to be featured here at Rich Money Habits. If you want to share your story by writing a guest post, please use the Contact Page or send an email directly to richmoneyhabits [at] akosiallan [dot] com.
8. Read my personal finance story. Find out how I learned my first money habit, how I’ve dug myself a hole by getting into credit card debt, how I’ve managed to pay it back, build an emergency fund and get started to building rich money habits for life! You can lean more about me here.
9. Read the most recent and popular articles listed at the right side of the website. You can also browse through the list of all Rich Money Habits articles via the Archives section.
10. Watch out for exciting NEW features COMING SOON @ Rich Money Habits. In an effort to better serve our hyper-fast-growing number of readers, Rich Money Habits will be launching NEW exciting features in the coming weeks/months! Be the first to find out what exciting new features we have in store for you!
Cheers to your financial success!