Ever since I’ve opened my CitisecOnline (COL) account, I’ve been doing fund transfers from my BPI express online savings account to my COL account whenever I want to fund it and buy some stocks. Recently, I was having trouble doing fund transfers for some reason. I wasn’t sure whether the problem was with BPI Express Online or with CitiseOnline since I have never encountered this problem before.
While thinking whether to call BPI or COL, I asked my wife whether she was having the same problem. She simply answered, no. I then asked her how she funds her COL account and to my surprise she was not doing a fund transfer but instead uses BPI expressonline’s Bills Payment facility. I tried it out and in just 15 minutes, I was able to enroll my COL account into BPI expressonline Bills Payment and do a bills payment transaction to fund it.
Here are the 3 steps I did.
Step 1 – Enroll Your COL account into BPI Express Online Bills Payment facility
- Log on to www.bpiexpressonline.com
- Enter your username and password
- Under Payments & Reloading, click Bills Payments, click Enroll all other Bills
- Enter your BPI account number and Joint Account Indicator No. (this is the 2-digit no. located at the lower right hand corner of your ATM card right across your name)
- Under Bill information, select CITISECONLINE.COM INC. (COL) as the enrollee merchant
- Enter your CitisecOnline account number (8-digit code username) on the space under Reference Number (I entered mine with the dash in it xxxx-xxxx and it worked fine)
- Click Submit
Step 2 – Fund Your COL account by doing a Bills Payment transaction
- Under Payments & Reloading, click Bills Payment, click Pay Bills Today
- Under Pay, choose your CitisecOnline Account
- Enter the amount
- Choose BPI account from where payment will come from
- Click Submit
Step 3 – Verify that Your COL account is funded with the correct amount
- You should receive a confirmation once your COL account has been enrolled
- You should receive a confirmation email from BPI if payment was successful.
- You should receive a confirmation email from COL once they’ve received the amount and credited it into your COL account.
It only took me 15 minutes to set this up but the time savings and convenience of not having to wait in line at the bank just to fund my COL account brings a smile to my face.
Hope the above tips make your stock investing convenient and hassle-free!
hey this is nice.helpful tips.thanks…so maybe ill take a look what is with citiseconline and other investment vehicles.
thanks for this! I have shared this too…
this really helps.thank you so much.by the way how long does it take for COL to receive and acknowledge the payment made via BPI online?thank you..
usually in a day or two.
How long until COL informed you of the crediting? Thank you.
within a week
Comments are closed.