I’ve been wanting to do a review on Bo Sanchez’ Truly Rich Club for quite some time but I’ve been putting it off due to busy schedule at work. When I read about Bo’s recent article “How To Be a Billionaire”, I thought people need to find out more about this.
Before I say anything else, please bear in mind that I am (well, technically I am not, but my wife is) a member of the Truly Rich Club, and if you sign-up to the Truly Rich Club, I (or my wife) earn a little income as an affiliate commission.
That being said, this review is not to persuade you to do something you don’t want to do. My hope is that by sharing my personal experiences with the club, it will help you decide if joining the club will be of help in achieving your financial goals.
How did you find about the Truly Rich Club?
A couple of years ago, I was an OFW working as a Mainframe Test Lead for a credit card company in Malaysia. When I came home to the Philippines for a 2-week vacation, I came across Bo’s 8 Secrets of the Truly Rich book. At that time, I was really trying to find out ways on how I can grow my hard earned money. After reading the book, I realized he was actually holding Truly Rich Seminars in the Philippines. Since I only had a few days left in the country before going back to Malaysia, I was not able to attend the seminar.
A few months after, I learned that Bo created the Truly Rich Club. Because I wasn’t able to attend the seminar – I was very eager to try out the online club!
Since my wife was the one who has a credit card, I talked my wife into joining the club. I am very blessed to have a very supportive wife. She agreed to join in. The next month, we received the 2 months worth DVD videos and Audio CDs we ordered from the club.
Why did you join the Truly Rich Club?
I was in a foreign country. My options were limited. I couldn’t attend any seminar in the Philippines because I was out of the country.
I didn’t know anything about investing in mutual funds, stocks or internet businesses, especially in the Philippines at that time. Yes, I learned a thing or two from various blogs and personal finance sites. In most cases the specific advise on these sites were only applicable to other countries such as the U.S. I didn’t know if the same thing can be done in the Philippines.
So when I came across the Truly Rich Club, it was like a dream come true. Joining the club allowed me to learn how to grow my money in the Philippines! Moreover, through the monthly DVDs, I got to watch Bo Sanchez’ interviews and talks. It was like attending the Truly Rich seminars virtually.
What did you like about the the Truly Rich Club?
The content is simply amazing. When I started, I was looking forward to the next month’s issues. My wife and I would always checkout the mail box just to see if the DVDs for the month have already arrived.
What I really liked are the very specific information shared through the various interviews on very successful businessmen. You can see how they view money, their mindset in terms of relationships and on building businesses and character.
The club products are full-packed with information. I can’t keep up. There’s a lot of information to learn. I’m still catching up with the rest of the power talks.
Bo also sends out a weekly Newsletter where he provides stocks update, business advise, and more. The content is really overflowing, I only wish you could also learn from those DVDs and Audio CDs and get the financial information first hand.
One thing I really appreciate was the smooth transition of delivering the DVDs after my wife and I finally decided to come home to the Philippines last year. We wanted to have the audio CDs and DVDs delivered to our home in the Philippines instead. We only had to email them our new address and voila! We received the products to the new address.
What I didn’t like about the the Truly Rich Club?
When we first started with the club, there were times when the DVDs arrived late. Since we were always very eager, waiting for the next issue was a torture.
It would also be a great idea to have a forum exclusive to club members where lessons can be discussed or shared with each other. The feeling of being in a community would certainly help boost members’ confidence when they start to struggle in taking action on those valuable financial tips.
Why I recommend joining the Truly Rich Club?
I honestly believe that in today’s world, information is king. If you are not informed, you will be left out. You will always be wondering how come others are getting financially ahead while you’re still stuck working at a dead-end job you really hate.
There were a lot of times when I wanted to share the incredible products I’ve watched or heard from the club, but it’s hard because there are copyright issues. I don’t want to go into the business of piracy. More importantly, I don’t want to profit from stealing other people’s products.
Thankfully, there’s one “legal” way to help share these products to you. That is, if you decide to be a member of the club as well. The Super Gold Package (DVD video + Audio CD) costs PhP 997 ($37 for International Membership) monthly at the time of this writing. The Gold Package (Audio CD only) costs PhP 497 ($39 for International Membership) monthly. The Audio CD is basically a recording of the same DVD video so if you are interested only in listening to the presentations, you can take the Gold Package. What I do is I copy the audio over to my iPod and I listen to it while working. The great thing about it is that I can listen to it over and over again.
Bo Sanchez is a preacher so a lot of his talks contain references to passages in the bible. While I don’t mind since I am a Catholic, others may not be as forgiving. So if you don’t like hearing the word “amen”, please bear this in mind when you join.
How has the club helped you so far?
After my wife and I finally came home to the Philippines to settle for good, we immediately attended Bo’s Truly Rich seminar. Even though he was discussing the same basic concepts from his book and the club, it’s still refreshing to see Bo presenting the ideas with my own eyes. It’s a bit surreal. You can learn more about my experience on the seminar here.
My wife and I also attended the financial coaching program a few weeks after. After the seminar, I was really excited to finally get started. Here are 3 things I’ve been exploring since I started taking action on the many lessons from the club and the seminars:
- RTBs – my wife and I finally started investing in RTBs. You can learn more about how we opened an account. Here’s an update after we received our first interest income. And, only a few days ago, we already received the 2nd quarterly interest income. Yey!
- Stocks – I’ve started investing in stocks. I’ve invested through EIP for a couple of months now. These are small (PhP 5,000) monthly investments on the most stable companies listed in the Philippine Stocks Exchange. My basic strategy is to take advantage of the dollar cost averaging. I’ve also learned another strategy from Bo’s Stocks Update that I may try out soon – that is, Super EIP (I think this was coined by Bo himself). If you want to find out, you can sign-up to the Truly Rich Club or wait for my updates by subscribing to this blog via RSS or Email. Subscription to Rich Money Habits blog is FREE!.
- Internet Marketing – I am a techie. Having spent the last 8 years of my life working in IT, I am very fluent in more than a dozen languages. Unfortunately, only 3 of them can be understood by human. No, I am not an alien. Most of the languages I know, only computers are able to understand. I can communicate (i.e. program) in Visual Basic, C, Mainframe Languages, Assembly Language, and more. Which brings me to my point. I want to be able to communicate to fellow human beings as well as computers. I want to find out how to present an information product on the internet in a way that the other person will be able to know exactly what he is getting into. If it is something that will solve his problem, well and good! If not, at least he doesn’t have to waste his time digging deeper, seeking clarification on that specific product.
What will you get when you join the club?
While reading Bo’s newest book “Choose To Be Wealthy: 8 Habits of the Happy Millionaire” which was launched last Saturday at SMX Convention Center, I got the most updated list of the 11 Big Blessings you will receive if you decide to join the Truly Rich Club. The list is so much more now than when we signed-up more than a year ago. It’s really great that Bo is giving away so much.
Here’s a sneak peak of what you will receive:
- 2 Powertalks every month (instant access via MP3)
- Bo’s Success Mentors Collection every 3 months
- 4 Wealth Strategies newsletter every month
- Daily God’s Whispers email
- How To Be Truly Rich Seminar
- How To Conquer Your Goliaths Ebook
- How To Turn Thoughts Into Things Ebook
- My Maid Invests in the Stock Market Ebook
- Monthly update of what Bo invests in
- Earn passive income by becoming Bo’s affiliate in the Truly Rich Club
- Earn passive income with Bo’s other internet work
There’s even an amazing “wow experience” guarantee. Here’s how it works. Should you decide to cancel your membership during your first month of membership, after receiving the stuffs above, the money will be returned to you no questions asked. You even get to keep all the stuffs that have already been sent to you – an amazing $251.50 value.
That’s all I can share for now. If you do decide to join the Truly Rich Club, congratulations to you! My hope is that you become Truly Rich in every sense of the word and share your blessings to other people! Good luck!
P.S. CLICK HERE to sign-up to Bo Sanchez’ Truly Rich Club. Once you get started today, I will give you as FREE BONUS my $605.66-value ebook “Rich Money Habits – 8 Ways to Shift Your Money Habits and Be Rich!” Bo Sanchez himself wrote the Foreword to the ebook saying “This ebook contains the most essential tools you need to start your journey towards becoming truly rich.” Simply send me a message through my Facebook Page @ http://www.facebook.com/allaninocente111 after signing up so I can verify and email you the instructions on how to download the ebook. Congratulations in advance to the start of your exciting financial journey!